Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back Home


Well It is Sunday morning and I have been back home in Minnesota for two days now and still have not been able to get on the correct sleep schedule. I woke up this morning at 0330 and have been waiting to go to the gym. The old Rainbow Foods off 42 & 5 has become an LA Fitness. Kristen & I went up to LA Fitness yesterday and got memberships. It is very convenient for both of us, it being so close to our home. Any how, as you can see by the picture I have been catching up on my sleep the couple days. I am going to spend most of my day looking at cars online. I need to find one in the next couple days so I have some sort of transportation. So ya I will have more later I guess...

No comments: