Saturday, January 26, 2008

Eureka!

Kristen and I have recently decided to take two weeks off in July for vacation. I think it would be a neat idea to document everything about this trip. As of right now we would like to go to Boston to see my friend Arek and on the way home we would like to stop and see our family in Ohio.
The catch to this whole thing is we are going to do this all on our motorcycles. We would also like to ride around all of the Great Lakes. I have not thought to much about the rout yet, however I think we will ride up to Thunder Bay in Ontario the first night. The cool thing is I will be updating this blog through out the planning process and also during the trip via my Blackberry.

1 comment:

Quists said...

Your blackberry? AND you bike? Wow Abby, you are so versatile and well-rounded. HA HA! I am kidding. I love your blog. It is fun to see pictures of you with Kristen, she is so pretty! How fun that you both have motorcycles. Cody would like one, but I don't want him to have one. Too scared that he'll die. BUT, I never thought that I could get one too, and then we could both die together. Just teasing. Your idea of taking a trip all the way to Boston on your bikes sounds "sore" on the buttucks. But, definately fun. I love Boston. Okay, enough rambling for now!